Assistant Store Manager - Plaza Bonita
Company: SPARC Group, LLC
Location: National City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store
Manager to build a team that delivers results through providing an
amazing customer experience. - You also share the responsibility to
execute all store operations and maintain a visually appealing
store. - You create a positive environment that develops and
engages your managers, associates, and customers every day. You
love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work
every day. The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store
Manager.Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team and partners with
the store manager to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.As the
Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Partner with the Store Manager to create action plans to
achieve results and grow the business.
- -Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop team members who are
committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Oversee assigned division of responsibility and be accountable
- Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to
drive the business.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity. -You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Co/Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
needed).Other Requirements Bend, lift, open and move product and
fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed.** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The
Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA).SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity
employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our
workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from
prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or
harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age,
religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner
status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in
the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any
other characteristic protected by law (Protected
Keywords: SPARC Group, LLC, National City , Assistant Store Manager - Plaza Bonita, Executive , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!