Registered Nurse (RN) - PM Shift
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: National City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description***We are offering signing bonuses for part-time
positions at $1,000 and full-time positions at $2,000***As a
Registered Nurse (RN) you will have the opportunity work side by
side with leading healthcare professionals. With access to cutting
edge treatment, you will be able to truly touch the lives of our
patients and aid them in their path to healing.Responsibilities
- Consult with the physician(s) concerning patient evaluation and
assist the Director of Nursing in planning and developing the
nursing services to be performed for the patient.
- Examine the patient and their records/chart to distinguish
between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early
stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Perform administrative duties regarding assigned patients, such
as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies,
- Monitor the facility-----TMs QI, QM and survey reports. Assist
in developing plans of action when potential problem areas are
- Provide written and/or oral reports on the status of patients
as requested or directed by committees.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral and respond to
requests from the patient, physician or nursing staff.
- Assist with patient activities. When required, perform range of
motion, assist in ambulation, and provide emotional support.
- Provide information to the patient and family members of
prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the
general health and psychosocial status of the patient.Shifts
- Full-Time AM: 7-3:30am
- Full-Time PM: 3-11pm
- Full-Time Overnight: 11pm-7:30am-- Qualifications
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of California.
- Must possess a current, active CPR certification.
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- Knowledge of addiction, co-occurring disorders and dual
diagnosis, as well as 12-Step programs
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a competent
- Organizational, time management, and problem solving skills--
Additional InformationWe are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.-- All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, or national origin.For more information about our
company benefits, please visit us at
discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/-- PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: National City, CA - 91951
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, National City , Registered Nurse (RN) - PM Shift, Healthcare , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!