Dental Treatment Coordinator - San Diego, CA
Company: Southern California Periodontics and Implantology
Location: National City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our specialty periodontal office is looking to hire a Dental
Treatment Coordinator to join our team!Our ideal Dental Treatment
Coordinator enjoys helping people and appreciates our friendly and
professional atmosphere. Our treatment coordinator must comfortable
talking about money with patients and scheduling them for
treatment. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of
experience working front office in a dental practice. Experience in
a periodontal office is a big plus but not required. Compensation:
$27-32/hr to start plus benefits including medical, dental, 401k
and PTOSchedule: M-F with T-Th normal hours (8-5:30pm) and M/F
shorter days (8-3pm). Monday is often an adminisatrative day with
no patient care.Location: Our office is located in the Scripps -
Poway area of San Diego (92131)Duties for our Dental Treatment
- Assist new patients in scheduling consultations and communicate
with referring offices to coordinate patient care.
- Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns, and
answer patient questions regarding recommended treatment.
- Assist the patient in scheduling the treatment and establish a
plan for payment.
- Communicate with all outside and third-party financing
companies offered to patients and educate patients on the available
outside financing options.
- Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to
ensure timely payment.
- Perform general office duties and other duties as
required.Please apply today!Skills:
- General Practice
- Treatment Planning
- Oral Surgery
- Dental Intel
- Fee for ServiceBenefits:
- $27-$32/hourPandoLogic. Keywords: Dental Receptionist,
Location: National City, CA - 91951
Keywords: Southern California Periodontics and Implantology, National City , Dental Treatment Coordinator - San Diego, CA, Healthcare , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!