Associate Store Manager - Plaza Bonita
Location: National City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMorphe was born in 2008 among the artists and
influencers in Los Angeles. Finally. A beauty brand created for the
creators. For the dreamers. For those looking for killer makeup
without killing their wallet. A place where our #MorpheBabe can let
their passion and creativity for beauty fly high. We're more than
just a brand; we're a ride-or-die fam. The Associate Store Manager
is responsible for operational success that enables excellent
customer service by ensuring scheduling, merchandising,
communications and compliance are maintained for the store. In
addition, this person must be a motivating presence, creating a
collaborative work environment on the sales floor and lead the team
to provide excellent customer service to the Morphe babes and meet
and exceed store financial goals. The Associate Store Manager
assists the Store Manager in managing the overall P&L,
including payroll, to ensure store's contributions are meeting or
exceeding target and ensures that store operations are running
smoothly and efficiently and to the Morphe standard. Sales
- Responsible for driving sales to meet or exceed targets and
assisting the Manager in meeting all store financial goals,
including management of the P+L and store budgets.
- Responsible for all Operational aspects in the store creating
an appealing and beautiful environment for the customers to
- Create schedules which drive sales opportunities and maximizes
customer experience, partner with the Store Manager to ensure
staffing is prioritized to provide optimal schedules and ensure the
best customer service is provided always.
- Successfully prepare for and support company driven promotions
and launches to meet and exceed sales targets and deliver the best
experience possible for customers.
- Assist with local events ensuring a successful execution as
directed by the Store Manager.Service
- Positive representative of the Morphe brand.
- Deliver the full Morphe customer service experience, catering
to the customers' needs in store and optimizing makeup stations and
makeup studios, where applicable.
- Consistently elevate their own artistry skills and the artistry
skills of the team.
- Develops knowledge of trends in industry to provide best
service possible and share with the squad.Leadership
- Facilitate staff trainings regarding company operational
initiatives, ensuring processes, procedures and policies are
accurately communicated to the team.
- Participate and advocate for all trainings, support all
trainings and assist the Store Manager in ensuring they were
delivered on brand and the desired artistry and service
knowledge/skills were built with every employee in store.
- Responsible to support a productive and dynamic Morphe squad by
connecting with employees, customers, and influencers. These must
be strong relationships and connections founded on the common
passion for makeup.
- Confident and skillful coach and manager to the team.
Comfortable navigating difficult conversation, with
professionalism, poise and kindness; actively provide coaching and
feedback to develop employees in their position and help them
- Creates an environment where clear and fair expectations are
set and all employees are treated with respect.
- Step in to fulfill responsibilities of Store Manager as
- Responsible for the store's daily presentation. Ensures the
store operations are run smoothly, safely and efficiently and the
environment is always appealing and engaging for the customer to
- Responsible for knowing, following and administering all
company policies and procedures.
- Office Administration: Store communication and planning.
Responsible to read, interpret and communicate messages from
Corporate Store Operations regularly to ensure all staff remains
informed and takes proper action and updates bulletin board and
other communication avenues in store.
- Reviews and approves Timekeeping records for the staff,
ensuring accuracy and submits for payment. Maintains record keeping
- Responsible for shipping and receiving. Preparing, setting
timelines and delegating tasks amongst the team to ensure
merchandise stockings is completed in a timely manner
- Acts to reduce loss. Management of daily processing of damages
and testers and organization Alerts the Store Manager to any
- Responsible for ordering of supplies and supply budget. Ensure
the budget is met on a monthly and annual basis and stock levels
are managed so that all items remain in stock.
- Execute merchandising updates and management of in-store
- Execute visual displays. Customize the visual direction to fit
the store dimensions, communicate timelines and execute the floor
set with precision and on time.
- Organization of all areas back of house, creating an orderly
and tidy environment for the staff where product is easy to locate
- Manage Cycle Counting.
- Execute thorough store audits on time and as directed.
- Ensure the store is compliant with all environmental operations
requirements and document per company standards
- Manage Third Party Cleaning
- Manage banking
- Administers all operational company policies and
- Ensure consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and
organization throughout the store.
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager to inform improvements
that are needed.Qualifications
- 3-5 years retail experience including some management, previous
sales experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational
- Proven operation excellence
- Passion for Makeup and cosmetic artistry experience
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, email and computer savvy
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve moderate to complex
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit
- Have and maintain flexible availability.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times
including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.Must be able to
perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation)
without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self
or others.The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish
and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions.No
recruitment agencies, please.
Keywords: Morphe, National City , Associate Store Manager - Plaza Bonita, Hospitality & Tourism , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!