Company: Excel Hotel Group
Location: National City
Posted on: January 28, 2023
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning and maintaining various
public areas inside of the hotel, delivering amenities and
requested items to guests, facilitating the cleaning of the guest
rooms and various other laundry and housekeeping projects
- Approaches all encounters with guest and employees in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Complies with company, hotel, and brand standards which
encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation.
- Thoroughly cleans and maintains guest rooms according to
standards-Including vacuuming carpet; changing linens; polishing
mirrors; cleaning sink, toilet, tub, shower walls, shower curtain
- Completes all stocking and organizational duties, including but
not limited to, stocking guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and
linen for housekeeping cart set-up
- 1-2 years of housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours in a day. Ability to lift
push pull up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to follow verbal directions, and complete assigned
tasks on schedule.
- Excellent benefits include: Medical, dental, life, PTO, and
401k with company match for full-time associates.
- We offer an excellent travel discount program.
- Opportunity to grow, we promote from within!
Excel Hotel Group is a fully integrated property ownership,
management, and development company enjoying exciting growth. We
believe that our family-driven culture is the backbone of our
Compensation: $15.50 - $16.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Excel Hotel Group, National City , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!