Forklift Technician + $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Amerit Fleet Solutions
Location: National City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Why choose Amerit Fleet Solutions?
You'll be able to build a successful career, find nationwide
opportunities, competitive wages, growth opportunities, and receive
benefits. You will be supported with continuous training, ASE
certification reimbursement, performance awards and
Our competitive benefits offer you choices in low cost medical,
dental and vision care; 401K savings plans; flex spending accounts;
tuition reimbursement; and a whole lot more.
This position is multi function. The majority of the work will
be on Forklifts propane, diesel, and electrical. Strong knowledge
of the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of these three types
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Shift: Mon-Fri, 830am-5pm
- Assist with minor repairs and services on tractor, trailers,
medium, and light duty vehicles as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area including your company
vehicle if assigned and customer facilities.
- Adhere to all OSHA, company and customer safety
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional
interactions with customers.Follow all company operating and
- Attend formal training as scheduled and directed by your
- Complete all repairs as directed using company and manufacture
procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate with the dispatcher as required to maintain
efficient and productive activity.
- Become familiar with company posted MSDS sheets and utilize as
- If assigned a company vehicle you are responsible for the safe
operation of the vehicle and to follow all traffic laws.
- Responsible for complete, accurate and legible work
summary.Responsible to ensure timely reporting paper flow as
required by the company.
- Responsible for reporting immediately any customer complaints
and assisting to resolve and issue to ensure customer
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary
circumstances regarding customer usage of equipment of employee
behavior activities directly to the Service Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining the required uniform and insuring a
professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for consistent, courteous, efficient response at
- Turn in all warranty parts
- Must have verification from parts that all information has been
attained before leaving the customer.
Key Competencies and Minimum Education
- Troubleshooting customer equipment problems and conferring with
and getting approval from customer before making repairs.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and
- Maintaining parts inventory
- Driver's license is required
- Obtaining parts from other sources
- Completing and submitting all required paperwork
- Providing the best possible customer service, including
offering additional services, added-value items and equipment based
on potential customer needs.
- Consistently maintaining integrity, ethics and accountability
as well as dedicating yourself to functioning as a helpful,
respectful and vital team member.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly
those involving safety.
- Must have own tools.
- Exposure to heavy traffic areas while performing the duties of
- Exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes and
- Exposure to chemicals, oils, greases or other irritants
- Ability to move and position heavy objects
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel and crawl to repair
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
Keywords: Amerit Fleet Solutions, National City , Forklift Technician + $2500 SIGN ON BONUS, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!