Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: National City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In collaboration with the manager/director
of Performance Improvement, the coordinator is responsible for
assisting in the coordination, integration, and implementation of
the organization wide performance improvement activities to ensure
compliance with company policies and state/federal regulatory and
accreditation standards. Activities include but are not limited to
chart reviews, data abstraction for CMS Core Measures and other
quality outcomes studies, and staff education regarding core
measures and updates regarding new and enhance indicators.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- State RN licensure or Certification in a healthcare field
- Excellent computer skills are required including proficiency in
(MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Experience in reviewing charts for care issues.
- Detail oriented organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple cases, directions and be able
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with Medical Staff communication a must.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with exceptional
professional work ethics.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability,
race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other
protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for
the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, National City , Coordinator, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!