Assistant Sales Manager
Company: Stanton Optical
Location: National City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you passionate about supporting others to achieve their
highest level of performance when assisting customers in a
fast-paced retail environment? Are you a role model and leader that
advocates for your sales team? As a Stanton Optical/My Eyelab
Assistant Sales Manager you would be a sales leader, assisting the
Sales Manager and Brand Manager in executing action plans to drive
sales performance within a team environment. Our Assistant Sales
Managers assist customer's issues while maintaining a positive
attitude to achieve highest quality customer satisfaction. As part
of our team, you will be developed and empowered to take
responsibilities of additional duties to prepare you for the next
step in your career.
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation's fastest
growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to
offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices
to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we
offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and
Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
- Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust
with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating
honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of
a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being
open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative,
delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our
actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships,
being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven
decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for
others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Drive sales to exceed personal and store daily, weekly and
monthly revenue goals while delivering outstanding customer service
- Support Sales Manager duties frequently acting as Manager on
duty to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support training, coaching, and development of retail
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all
staff members are achieving desired goals.
- Resolve customer issues and increase customer
- Communicate and execute company's standards and directives to
- Assume responsibility for other duties as developed.
- You have retail management experience of at least one year in a
fast paced retail environment
- You have experience in a secondary leadership role or managed
small sales teams
- You've demonstrated outstanding sales performance throughout
your retail career
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible
with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a
diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people
and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and
eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and
fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while
empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined
based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
- Optical experience is a plus
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are
based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability or certain classifications based on genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws, regulations or ordinances.
Keywords: Stanton Optical, National City , Assistant Sales Manager, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!