Aerie - Lead Cashier - US
Company: American Eagle
Location: National City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the Lead Cashier, you ensure Cashiers are always providing an
outstanding guest experience at the Cash & Wrap. You're passionate
about educating associates on how to conduct quick and efficient
transactions. You ensure your team is always using product
knowledge to add on last minute items and sharing the benefits of
the AEO Connected loyalty program. Most importantly, you bring your
REAL self to work every day!
- You're a people leader: You're an expert at training Cashiers
on how to provide an outstanding guest experience through quick and
efficient transactions and you hold Cashiers accountable through
clear goals and in-the-moment coaching.
- Your space is always in tip-top shape: You lead the team in
ensuring the Cash & Wrap is always clean and organized, stocked
with supplies and returned merchandise is quickly replaced on the
- You're passionate about AEO Brands: You love sharing the
amazing deets on our AEO Connected loyalty program and ensure all
Cashiers are also knowledgeable about and eager to introduce AEO
loyalty programs and additional brand channels to every guest.
- You're an innovative problem solver: Making your guests' day at
the Cash & Wrap is your priority and you're able to proactively
resolve guest concerns while sticking to company policy.
- You're a team player - #teamwork: You're always willing to step
in and assist your team in #gettingthejobdone on the Salesfloor,
Stockroom or Fitting Room.
- You've got integrity! You do the right thing and you always
adhere to AEO's policies & procedures.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You've worked in retail before.
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail;
priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You have experience in customer service and cash handling.
- You have flexible availability - you're available to work when
the guest shops!
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to
learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round
(plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE
merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to
complying with all federal, state and local equal employment
opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against
associates and applicants for employment because of the
individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or
citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression,
marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim
status, genetic information or predisposing genetic
characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO
activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring,
compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance
evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable
accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with
Keywords: American Eagle, National City , Aerie - Lead Cashier - US, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!