Harley Davidson Service Advisor
Company: Coronado Beach Harley Davidson
Location: National City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionBasic Scope and Responsibilities: Harley Davidson
Service Advisor for Coronado Beach Harley DavidsonSales oriented
position that focuses on building long term relationships with
customers by providing exceptional customer service to each
customer at every encounter.Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Service Department management in maintaining a smooth
running, efficient service department with "Exceptional Customer
- Efficiently determining correct part numbers and labor time
when building external and some internal work orders. Accurately
communicate the customer's concern to the technician by adding
proper notes and descriptions on work orders. Ensuring that correct
parts known to be needed for repair have been added and reasonable
expectations of time frame have been set.
- Ensuring that proper forms have signatures at time of vehicle
intake. Ensuring that vehicle damage has been noted at write up and
correct information has been recorded.
- Greets all customers in a prompt and friendly manner as they
enter and exit the Dealership through the Service Entrance.
- Assessing warranty status of vehicle. Communicating warranty
concerns to technician to ensure parts are handled appropriately.
Accurately completing warranty information before customer pick
- Handle all customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and
friendly manner. Show empathy, a positive attitude and our
commitment to "Make Things Right".
- Maintaining the positive team atmosphere in the Service
Department. Ensuring that service counter is staffed at all times.
Communicate to coworkers when stepping away from counter about
destination and return time.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer
system required for service and parts management.
- Accurately perform cashier functions.
- Meet established individual sales goals for parts and labor.
Meeting established monthly Department sales goals.
- Professionally interact with staff from other Departments.
Resolve issues regarding repair orders, parts, payments etc. in an
expeditious but professional manner.Non-Essential Job Functions:
- Work with technicians during diagnostics of customer concerns
to ensure correct repair.
- Monitor drive isle, write-up area and shop are kept organized,
clean of trash, floors free of oil and vehicles cleared at all
times throughout the day. Refresh service displays on a monthly
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are
introduced to the Service Department.Education Required:
- High school diploma or GED at minimum, some college
preferred.Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience
- General knowledge of Harley-Davidson maintenance, systems,
parts and diagnostics or the ability to quickly learn.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with point-of-sale and Parts and Service computer
software, or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge
and experience with computers.
- Ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Current drivers license with motorcycle endorsement. Driving
record acceptable to our insurance carrier.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to operate two wheeled vehicles at GVWR of 1360LBS. in
shop and on public roads as needed.
- Ability to bend, kneel and crouch to inspect various parts of
motorcycle on a daily basis.
- Lift up to 45 lbs. without assistance.Supervisory
- Minimal Supervisory Responsibilities.Working
Conditions:Coronado Beach Harley Davidson is an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.Benefits
- We offer a lucrative benefit package, which includes medical,
dental & vision coverage at a nominal cost
- 401k plan with matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts
- Employee recognition programs
- Complete training programs for rapid advancement including
periodic job reviewsAll inquiries held in confidence.Coronado Beach
Harley Davidson is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Coronado Beach Harley Davidson, National City , Harley Davidson Service Advisor, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!