Company: WESTAIR GASES AND EQUIPMENT, INC.
Location: National City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Pumper will be responsible for the production of gas products
in the plant in a safe and efficient manner that meets quality
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performing all required pre-fill and post-fill inspections
before cylinders are released.
- Ensuring cylinders are properly maintained (any cylinders
requiring maintenance or repair
- Operate forklift to move full and empty pallets to designated
- Fill various high pressure, cryogenic, and flammable hazardous
- Analytical operations as trained for the various gases
- Roll and manipulate cylinders including repeatedly maneuvering
- Maintain safety regulations
- Cylinder handling and sorting on a daily basis
- Pick, assemble and ship all sales orders accurately in the
required amount of time
- Identify and report all order discrepancies and low stock
- Assist the production team with maintenance of the plant and
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work area
- Identify damages to equipment, facility and
- Follows all safety policies and procedures including use of
safety equipment (PPE) and equipment safeguards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Keywords: WESTAIR GASES AND EQUIPMENT, INC., National City , Cylinder Pumper, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!