Behavioral Health RN
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: National City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
***We are offering signing bonuses for part-time positions at
$1,000 and full-time positions at $2,000*** As a Registered Nurse
(RN) you will have the opportunity work side by side with leading
healthcare professionals. With access to cutting edge treatment,
you will be able to truly touch the lives of our patients and aid
them in their path to healing. Responsibilities
- Consult with the physician(s) concerning patient evaluation and
assist the Director of Nursing in planning and developing the
nursing services to be performed for the patient.
- Examine the patient and their records/chart to distinguish
between normal and abnormal findings in order to recognize early
stages of serious physical, emotional, or mental problems.
- Perform administrative duties regarding assigned patients, such
as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies,
- Monitor the facility's QI, QM and survey reports. Assist in
developing plans of action when potential problem areas are
- Provide written and/or oral reports on the status of patients
as requested or directed by committees.
- Initiate requests for consultation or referral and respond to
requests from the patient, physician or nursing staff.
- Assist with patient activities. When required, perform range of
motion, assist in ambulation, and provide emotional support.
- Provide information to the patient and family members of
prevention techniques and other ways to maintain or improve the
general health and psychosocial status of the patient. Shifts
- PM: 3-11PM
- NOC: 11PM-7:30AM Qualifications
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of California.
- Must possess a current, active CPR certification.
- Knowledge of crisis management and therapeutic
- Knowledge of addiction, co-occurring disorders and dual
diagnosis, as well as 12-Step programs
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a competent
- Organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin. For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/ PandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: National City, CA -
91950 , PL: 554655488
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, National City , Behavioral Health RN, Other , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!