Residential Pick-Up and Delivery Driver
Company: Iron Mountain
Location: National City
Posted on: October 19, 2020
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from
the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the
physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to
bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here,
you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's
exceptional. It creates exceptional.
HEAD TO WORK INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT!
Non-CDL Box Truck Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying
a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you're
looking for! As a Non-CDL Box Truck driver/mover in our consumer
storage business you're not alone in a truck for hours or days -
you're interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying
active moving household goods.
We have Full Time, Part Time, and Casual positions available!
Full Time Schedule and Compensation : $18/hr Wednesday-Sunday or
Friday-Tuesday generally starting at 7:00am
Part Time Schedule and Compensation: $18/hr generally working
Benefits (Permanent Employees Only):
* Quarterly Bonuses + Customer Tips + Overtime Opportunities
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits - eligible day 1 (Part Time
Permanent employees eligible for Medical)
* 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time
(Full Time Permanent Employees)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discount Programs
* 401K with company match
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* EAP- Employee Assistance Program
For Casuals Only: As a Casual employee, you acknowledge that you
are not entitled to participate in any fringe benefits offered by
Iron Mountain, other than those required by law.
What you'll do:
* Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances and
other residential items
* Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
* Load items into box truck to be transported from origination
* Unload items from box truck into destination point.
* While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns
by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional,
courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
* Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly,
professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they
were our own.
* Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to their
* Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer
* Work in a collaborative team environment.
Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron
Mountain! Apply today for our driver mover position.
* Must have box truck driving experience.
* Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
* Lift at least 70 lbs.
* Ability to move, pack/unload at customer site for extended
periods of time.
* Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
* Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver's license and a
good driving record.
* Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills.
* At least one year of route transportation experience is
* Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology.
* Ability to work at elevated heights
* Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
* Commitment to adhere to the company's safety and security
Category: Transportation Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader
for storage and information management services. Trusted by more
than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50
countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued
assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive
data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital
transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data
centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron
Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with
regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They
provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day,
so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special
accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Supplement to learn
more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic
information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other
factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the
supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK
Keywords: Iron Mountain, National City , Residential Pick-Up and Delivery Driver, Professions , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!