Bio-Technician (Temporary Employee)
Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Location: National City
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Diazyme, an affiliate of General Atomics, is a cGMP and ISO
13485 certified medical device manufacturer. Diazyme uses its
proprietary enzyme technologies to develop diagnostic reagents
which can be used on most automated chemistry analyzers in
user-friendly formats. Their products include test kits for
diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer markers,
renal disease, diabetes, and electrolytes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced
Bio-Technician in our Diazyme Laboratories. This person under
general direction will join the manufacturing team with duties in
biochemistry and immunology based reagent manufacturing at our
facilities in Poway, CA. (San Diego)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in the manufacturing team focusing on clinical diagnostic
reagent manufacturing, in process testing, product assembly and
- Assists Diazyme Operating departments in achieving assigned
product preparation & inventory goals.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with
- May participate in the continuous improvement projects and
prepares reports as requested.
- Maintains and updates a variety of confidential and sensitive
electronic and/or hard copy records and/or files.
- May function in a leadership role to less experienced
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, National City , Bio-Technician (Temporary Employee), Professions , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!