Maintenance Supervisor, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Location: National City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor, Community
Corrections who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people
communities we serve. The Maintenance Supervisor, Community
Corrections is responsible for the overall maintenance of the
correctional facility. - This role directs, schedules and manages
personnel in the maintenance, repair and upkeep of the facility's
building structures and systems, including plumbing, electrical
wiring and fixtures, machinery, equipment, electronics, vehicles
and grounds. - This person will manage the Maintenance Department
budget. - Additionally, they will supervise and schedule work for
residents assigned to maintenance work projects. - This individual
may be designated the facility Fire/Safety Officer.
- Supervise maintenance staff and residents in the performance of
their duties and evaluates as prescribed by the facility and
company policy. -
- Establish maintenance standards by developing, maintaining
and/or following a schedule of periodic preventive maintenance for
the equipment at the facility. - Responsible for capital
expenditure planning and establishing a predictive maintenance
- Review maintenance work order requests to diagnose problems and
ensure correct, cost-effective and quality repairs for the
operation of the facility.
- Analyze and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on matters such as
employment, retention, promotion and other personnel actions.
-Qualifications: - -
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Seven years of experience in general construction or
plant/institutional maintenance is required.
- -Two years of supervisory experience is required.
- Additional qualifying education or technical training in a
maintenance or construction-related field may be substituted for
the required experience on a year-for-year basis up to four
- No substitution for supervisory experience.
- Extensive knowledge of building construction and the operation
of building systems is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Experience with an Enterprise Asset Management system is
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: - Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE-including
Keywords: Core Civic, National City , Maintenance Supervisor, Community Corrections, Professions , National City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!